EXECUTIVE MBA AND MBA SCHOLARSHIPS
WITH A TOTAL WORTH OVER 100,000 EUR
Apply and become eligible for E/MBA scholarship at the leading business school in the region.
April 29, 2018 (by midnight)
A completed Bachelor’s level or higher
Minimum work experience MBA 3 years / Executive MBA 5 years
Sufficient knowledge of English language
Designed for junior managers and high potential individuals eager to acquire modern business knowledge and skills, easily applicable in their organizations.
- Participants’ profile: junior managers and high potential individuals
- Duration: 22 months
- Program structure: Combination of weekends and week-long modules
- Location: Belgrade, Zagreb, Sofia, Bucharest and other SEE cities
In cooperation with our valuable partners, COTRUGLI will grant 2 types of MBA Scholarships:
- 4 partial Scholarships, each worth 5.000 €
- 30% Scholarships, each worth 3.000 €, for candidates who successfully complete the Scholarship Process according to Scholarship evaluation criteria.
The tuition is 10.000 € + VAT. In order to activate scholarship, scholarship winners need to sign the contract on education till May 27, 2018.
The program is based on development of leadership competences among participants, who want to receive valuable information and applicable knowledge.
- Participants’ profile: middle and top managers, entrepreneurs
- Duration: 22 months
- Program structure: long weekend module blocks
- Location: Zagreb
In cooperation with our valuable partners, COTRUGLI will grant 2 types of EMBA Scholarships:
- 4 partial Scholarships, each worth 9.000 €
- 30% Scholarships, each worth 5.400 €, for candidates who successfully complete the Scholarship Process according to Scholarship evaluation criteria.
The tuition is 18.000 € + VAT. In order to activate scholarship, scholarship winners need to sign the contract on education till May 27, 2018.
ROUND 1: Application Deadline - April 29, 2018 (by midnight)
ROUND 2: Upon submission of the Application Documents, Scholarship Committee will contact you with the next steps
ROUND 3: Scholarships Final Selection
- 50% Scholarships will be granted to 4 candidates with the top overall result.
- 30% Scholarships will be granted to candidates who successfully complete the Scholarship Process according to Scholarship evaluation criteria.
Our faculty consists of world renowned experts, excellent professors and experienced global consultants.
Turn your contacts into contracts. Join the largest MBA network in SE Europe.
Apply your learning to real-life business cases and your own professional challenges.
Increase your value
Boost your career with an internationally accredited MBA program.
Croatia and Serbia
Bulgaria, Montenegro, Romania, Slovenia and UAE
Provide excellent networking opportunities
Like a Diamond, an MBA is Forever!
Ensure it’s AMBA – accredited. The COTRUGLI Business School MBA is.
Be in brilliant Company MBA students on AMBA accredited programmes are required to have at least 3 years prior management experience, making for quality networks and applied learning.
Crafted with World Class expertise The high standard of AMBA – accredited MBAs is certified by highly experienced Business School Deans and Directors – Experts assessing Experts.
Be part of a priceless network AMBA – accredited MBA programmes require a minimum of 500 ‘contact’ hours, ensuring face – to – face learning and strong relationship – building.
Invest in education that stands the test of time AMBA – accredited schools have educated MBAs to AMBA standards for a minimum of 3 years and usually over 10 years.
Access to the highest quality experts in academia and industry. Faculty at AMBA – accredited programmes are internationally – diverse and at least 75% must have a relevant postgraduate qualification.
ACCORDING TO OUR ALUMNI RESEARCH:
of COTRUGLI students would recommend the program to their colleagues